Monday, December 20, 2010

Oil Megaprojects

Wiki page: Oil Megaprojects. From this I've derived an OpenOffice spreadsheet, an earlier version is hosted here at Deposit Files: Megaprojects spreadsheet. Warning: contents are a bit of a mess, good luck sorting things out.

I much prefer working with spreadsheets to mucking around with the Wiki interface; perhaps I'll investigate ways to streamline that for myself, but another approach would be to host the spreadsheet at Google Docs and have my own updates publicly available to see; others could upload their own work, charts would be readily accessible for generation, etc. Or someone else could port my work to these other locales.

This post will serve as a repository for links to megaprojects related work. I'll update things from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment